Sunday, October 30, 2011


I recently got a job doing production design for a piece in San Francisco called Tontlawald at Cutting Ball Theater. I'm going to be designing the sets, costumes and props, with a team of people helping me produce my designs. I'm so excited! This is the first time really that I'm being trusted and paid to be in creative control of a larger scale collaborative project. Also excited to delegate tasks to other people to help me accomplish what I need to. I want the sets to be like an art installation that surround the actors. I will be working with a lighting designer too. The piece is an experimental look on an Estonian fairy tale, and will intersect theater, dance and choral music. I am going to use this blog as a place to post progress on this project as well as my own personal studio work.

No comments:

Post a Comment