Friday, November 18, 2011

LA, simone decker, and feeling disorganized




I am writing from LA, where I sit spread out on my aunt's couch-- lots of papers folders notebooks. feeling disorganized-- I went to USC yesterday to check out their program, very exciting. wrote down a lot of notes. Lots of ideas.

- when i return to sf:
Organize book shelf. poetry books. -- organize old papers / journals
Dig around my hardrive-- find larger files? dad take better pics of seam drawings, sutures. documentation of all work must be organized.
thanksgiving: swanton -- embed insecurities into the walls.
how do I convert vids to avi without losing quality?
making set with interns. we will have our production meeting, confirm the designs, and start scouting materials and building. 15 hours straight -- stay up late if we have to.

anne carson wrote:
(found this on kira akerman's kickstarter)
“I don’t know that we really think any thoughts; we think connections between thoughts. That’s where the mind moves, that’s what’s new.”


signing off.

silvie

No comments:

Post a Comment