Sunday, February 20, 2011

I made a flikr and uploaded the current documentation of the wall sculptures here. Tonight we are going to skype with josh pavlacky and he is going to give me a little webcam crit. I sent him the links to the two new videos (here and here.) Today I've been experimenting with putting music I made to the videos. It doesn't seem to be working. I had a video chat with kira this morning and she said like she felt they needed MORE-- that just the imagery wasn't captivating enough. I don't know if I agree. Today I am feeling cold and uninspired. I started to work on the random object experiments and I think I will continue to do this today. The one material that is exciting me the most is a sort of fibrous straw boat-like shape (i don't really know what this is used for in life, but its a very compelling object.) I have hung it from the ceiling and i am figuring out what best to do with it, but I am having trouble getting in the zone...

Here are some images of the wall sculptures still in process.




No comments:

Post a Comment